Welcome to Our Practice
As a Naples periodontist, the foundation of my treatment philosophy is an earnest effort to preserve the natural teeth of my patients. Often it is possible to save teeth through a focus on the removal of bacteria and debris, and periodontal hygiene maintenance with our experienced hygiene team, before resorting to the extraction of teeth. As my patient, if your general health benefits from extraction, dental implants can be considered. Our practice relies on my extensive experience to provide our patients the highest standard of care. I believe in thorough communication with patients, and reserve a full hour for new patient consultations.
— Dr. Denise Gay
Dr. Gay is a Naples, Florida dental implant specialist and board certified periodontist, focused on the placement of dental implants, the treatment of dental implant complications, and the treatment and prevention of periodontal disease. Our practice has served the Naples community for 39 years and Dr. Gay has been practicing as a periodontist and dental implant specialist in Naples for more than 16 years.
Learn more about Dr. Gay
Our treatment approach offers patients the benefits of specialized periodontal and implant dentistry and emphasises the team approach. Specialization and board certification benefits patients because it increases the level of proficiency resulting in predictable long term stable outcomes of dental care and maximizes oral health. The team approach links our specialized periodontal and dental implant treatment approach with those of other specialists with advance training, and general practitioners
For more information on dental implants and our periodontal treatments please contact us here.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology
Georgetown University - Washington, D.C.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
New York University - New York, New York
- Certificate in Periodontology and
Masters of Dental Science
University of Tennessee, Health Science Center
- Board Certified since 2006
by the American Board of Periodontology
- Board certification requirements:
- a three year program of study in residency, after dental school graduation
- a comprehensive oral examination covering all aspects of periodontics and dental implants
- recertification every 6 years
A Word on Board Certification
- Board certification with the ABP is awarded only to dentists who have also completed three additional years of full-time periodontal residency training, and is evidence of significant achievement and study beyond the mandatory educational requirements of dental implantology and periodontics. The resulting benefit for patients is an exceptional level of experience and the highest evidence-based standard of care.
Treating periodontal disease starts by visiting our office so we can assess your condition and put a strategy together.
There are several treatment options, each designed to eliminate plaque, inflammation and infection from the roots and gum.
Healthy Mouth, Healthy Body
Over 60 million people, half of the adult population, have periodontitis.
Addressing your oral health can have a beneficial effect on your health and your quality of life.
The first step starts with you: